How to register for Surrey classes
1. Create an account in the RAMP system. Log in if you already have an account.
2. Log into your newly created account.
3. On the left side click on MY FAMILY MEMBERS. Add family members (family member is the program participant - your child)
4. After adding family members, you can start registration. Go to the main page and click register. You will have different days and times available, please make sure to make a correct choice.
Please choose the introduction division/learn to swim program.
5. Add desired class to the basket and finish the payment.
Please note: Upon the registration you will have to pay non refundable, one time per season membership fee of $17 and $11.79. If you wish to register for a group that has already started the course, kindly email email@example.com to inquire about prorating your fees. We make every effort to keep the information about available groups up to date, but spots tend to fill up quickly. If you don't see any further information after clicking "Register," it means that the group is already full. We appreciate your understanding and encourage you to check back regularly for any updates or alternative options.
Guildford Recreation Centre
15105 105 Ave, Surrey, BC V3R 7G8